Tuesday, September 24, 2013

S.H.I.E.L.D ABC T.V (+)

S. H . I . E . L . D
(+)
ABC T.V. Show
So I just finished watching S. H. I. E. L. D. on ABC and I'm here to review on it.

So out of 10 I'd rate it a 8.5 or 10

This shows was pretty good, I mean it has what it said it had. Comedy, Action, and Drama. The emotional factor at the end was pretty good showing it's well written script. The story line was pretty good too following mainly 3-4 groups which I hope doesn't spin into something to confusing and unnecessary later. The plot line for the pilot in gener was okay, I liked it and all but some parts were generic, the way they expressed was cool but the thing they were trying to express was bland. It was guy who has a superpower and ends in a situation where he...well you'll have to watch it.
So to end this, this will probably be a show I'll follow this fall.

What about you? Did you watch it? Yet ?
What did you think about and what are your shows you are looking forward to or shows you've seen that you plan on thinking of.
Leave them in the comments along with your blog page.
Also leave suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. wow 8.5/10 sounds pretty good! I didn't think that I would like this show at all-- especially after how unbeatable The Avengers was. Good to know :)
    biffsquiggled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete